Earn new Girl Scout badges with robots4STEM! Check out the list below for awards that align with the RoboKind curriculum.
robots4STEM is a leading-edge platform that provides coding and programming curriculum designed to be seamlessly included in your troop meetings and beyond!
Below are the badges they can earn:
Cyber security 2: Safeguards Badge
(Daisy, Brownie, Junior)
Robotics 2: Programming Robots Badge
Think Like a Programmer Journey
(Daisy - Senior)
Girl Scout users of all ages are called "cadets." They complete missions at home and at their own pace. During troop meetings, leaders can check in on each girl's progress and showcase their work. They’re engaged from the onset, and learn to “gain and maintain” the concepts they’ve mastered, following a logical and natural continuum of learning.
The robots4STEM experience consists of 36 hours of comprehensive cloud-based curriculum. The only requirement is that you have a stable internet/WiFi connection.
To get your troop set up for the robots4STEM curriculum and their own custom avatar so they can begin earning their badges...
- Simply download this excel file.
- Add your girl scout troop, including all leaders and girl scout information with First and Last name included (example included in the sheet as Jane Doe).
- Passwords must include 8 characters including an uppercase, lowercase, number and special character.
- Please make sure to rename the excel file RosterInputSheet<Your troop #>
- Send completed excel file to email@example.com
You will receive an email with your troop's login credentials within 5 business days. If you have any questions until then, please contact support, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime please feel free to check out our FAQ page for more information.